Get Started with Zeomine Web Crawler
Zeomine Web Crawler
Zeomine Web Crawler (ZWC) is an open source, plugin-based website analysis program that allows you to test websites, extract information for analysis, or conduct simple web scraping.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Installing Zeomine Web Crawler and the required Python libraries
- Helpful extra programs for developing with ZWC, and reading data generated by ZWC
- Writing a configuration YAML file
- Introduction to Zeomine components, including initializers, the core object, crawlers, and plugins
- Executing ZWC from the command line
- Example configurations for broken link checking and extracting word counts
Advanced use of ZWC will be covered in additional courses. please check the Zeomine Web Crawler series for additional courses.